– Basil contains a powerful ingredient to remove yellowish from teeth. Besides that it also fights against other mouth and teeth related diseases. Dry Basil leaves in sun, make its powder and apply as a toothpaste.
– Eat carrots after meal.
– Smash a banana and apply it as a paste. Massage one minute with it daily. Brush after that.
– Brush with neem stick to kill all teeth related bacterias. Neem is a natural anti-bacterial and anti-septic herb.
– Mix 1:1 lemon juice and water and gargle after meal. It also prevents bad breath.
– Apply orange leaves powder as a paste. Vitamin C and calcium present in it brightens the teeth.
– Avoid smoking.
– Strawberry is the sweetest and easy solution. An acid present in it whitens and brightens the teeth.